Bluetooth transmitter-receiver 2 in 1, low latency, support to pair 2 Bluetooth devices simultaneously
Use: TV, Computer, Home Theatre, Mobile Phone, Portable Audio Player
- Bluetooth version: V4.1
- Chipset:CSR 8675 V4.2
- TX Working time: 9hours,
- RX Working time: 13hours
- Standby time: 200hours
- charging time: 2hours
- Battery: lithium battery 250mAh
- support Multipoint funciton
- APT-X HD
- Product size:43.8*43.8*12.4mm
Quick “How to” to connect/operate 2 devices simultaneously:
1. Turn on first device (headset or speaker)
2. Set it to discovery mode on device (headset or speaker)
3. Turn on x5 device in TX mode
4. Double tap MFB (the power button), it will pair with First device.
5. Turn off First device and x5 device.
6. Turn on second device (headset or speaker)
7. Repeat all steps above for second device (it’s important that 1st device be off at this time).
8. Once 2nd device paired then turn it off and x5 device too.
9. Now for the simultaneous connection to work, the order in which you paired it to x5 device is crucial!
10. Turn on First device paired then turn on x5 device. It will automatically output the audio since its already paired.
11. Then turn on the 2nd device and after a few seconds it automatically output audio too, its already paired.
That’s about it!